●Auto detect the cells and type of batteries, and set the cutting-off voltage accordingly, 6V/9V for 2 and 3 cell lipo, and 0.8V/cell for Ni-Mh/NiCd batteries.
●Safe start, it will not start up when throttle at wrong position.
●Over-temperature protection: The ESC will stop working when surface temperature is over 90℃.
●Lose signal protection: The ESC will stop when lost control signal for over 1 second.
· Weight: 60g / 2.10 oz
· Size: 68 x 35 x 8 mm
· Constant Current:70A (under good cooling environment)
· Max Current: 90A (for ten seconds)
· BEC: No (you need a separate RX battery or a external BEC unit to power the receiver and servos)
· FET No.: 18
· PWM: 8 Khz/ 16Khz
· Input: 6 - 20 Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd or 2 - 7 Lipo
* This ESC does not have BEC output, you need a separate RX battery or a external BEC unit to power the receiver and servos.
Messages of this section are not monitored by HiModel, it is for review and discussion among customers only.
Upload Image: (Up To 5 Files, only .jpg/.gif/.png
files are accepted and sizes below 2MB for