This product is used to turn the remote petrol engine on or off. The remote control switch series with the CDI wire and the CDI power wire, you can use either channel to control your petrol engine (usually the on/off channel). This product can effectively protect yourself and the model plane being hurt from suddenness. In addition, this product has install an external large capacitor for receiver power with 4700UF, it can make the receiver voltage more stable, more pure, and improve the operation stability of electronic devices effectively. To a certain extent, it can eliminate the clutter interference and effective way to ease the voltage fluctuations which is coursed by multiple steering engines action at the same time.
1. Bi-color LED indicator light shows the current voltage status of your RX battery pack.
2. Retrofitting 4700UF large capacitor voltage can make the receiver more stable, pure.
3. Wide operating voltage can applied to lithium, nickel hydride, nickel cadmium, A123 and other battery-powered directly.
4. Can be used for other purposes, such as: pull the smoke detectors, retract or expand the landing gear, lighting fireworks and so on
5. The receiver and the CDI is completely separated, so you wouldn’t worry the receiver will be interfered by high frequency signal which is happen to CDI.
Petrol engine CDI remote control switch
weight：10g(include lead wire )
Size：33mm(length) x 13mm(wide) x 13mm(high)
Working current: 0~4A
working voltage: 3V~8V
* The round bi-color LED indicating the RX battery voltage status, not for ON/OFF status of the switch, the tiny RED LED on PCB board is for the status of the ON/OFF status of the switch.
Messages of this section are not monitored by HiModel, it is for review and discussion among customers only.
Upload Image: (Up To 5 Files, only .jpg/.gif/.png
files are accepted and sizes below 2MB for