1. Use PIC16f628a microcontrollers
2. Do not need batteries,Power from the ignition
3. Standard FUTABA plug(Black-Negative Red-Positive and White-Signal)
4. Using high-brightness LED digital tube.
5. Input voltage range:3.0V-12V
6. Current consumption 25mA-60mA
7. Mini tachometer indicates up to 30000 rpm
8. Actual RPM= Display Digital *10
9. Body Size: 54mm L x 20mm W x 16mm H
10.Window Size: 30mm L x 15mm H
1.The Y wiring tandem between in the HALL sensor and the ignition.
2.The tachometer plug the other end with Y wire.
3.Connected to ignition power supply and can be displayed
That connecting plugs do Reinforcement. To prevent vibration.
The hall sensor & tachometer wire Leave from the Ignition high-voltage wire,
And receiver wires over 30cm
Connection tachometer is not recommended after the use of flight,
Best to remove the Y wire to restore the original sensor connection
If ignition have an additional tachometer pinout.
You must be connected to dedicated tachometer signal wire.
Can not guarantee that other types of ignition can use the tachometer And guarantee accuracy
Messages of this section are not monitored by HiModel, it is for review and discussion among customers only.
Upload Image: (Up To 5 Files, only .jpg/.gif/.png
files are accepted and sizes below 2MB for